Add new Charge Reports
To request a new Charge report:
- Go to Charges > View Mode.
- Choose a ready template from the arrow next to Settings in the upper right corner. Or add a new template here.
- Click Download Report > Request report from the drop-down menu.
- Fill in the report settings:
- Label - the report's name.
- Type - the report's frequency (one-time or recurring).
- Channel - the report's receiving channel (email or SFTP). Insert the email address or choose the SFTP destination from the drop-down menu.
- Schedule - the report's start date. If left unchanged, the report will be produced immediately. Also, a scheduled routine for recurring reports (interval and frequency) is set up here.
- File Name - the report's name with available fields, such as Source, Type, Version, Date, Date to, Date from, Iteration, UUID, and Object ID. Click on the + sign to add or the - sign to remove fields.
- Press Confirm.
To add a new SFTP service, go here .
One-time charge report
Recurring charge report