Dynamic currency conversion with Fiserv
Dynamic currency conversion (DCC) allows customers to pay in their home currency when making point-of-sale (POS) credit card purchases in foreign countries.It eliminates the need for manual conversion cost calculation. Fiserv offers two settings: with or without multicurrency (select the default currency). The non-multicurrency option offers exchange rates check before adding a new charge or subscription.
- Go to Services > Add New > Activate Fiserv (go here).
- Leave the Multicurrency account box unchecked.
- Choose the default Account Currency from the drop-down menu.
- Add a new Charge (go here).
- Fill in the Payment details, choose Fiserv as the Payment service, and click Check rates.
- The Converted Amount and Settlement Currency are shown under the Provider Exchange rate.
- Review the provided details and proceed with adding the new Charge.