Services Groups are processing endpoints through which companies seek to transact with customers. These endpoints can be quickly activated via our existing integrations.
- Payment Gateways
- Fraud Management
- Proxy-Link Services
- 3DS Support
- Card Schemes Services
- SFTP Service
Payment Source is the payment method used to fund a transaction. You can assign one or more preferred payment sources to customers, simplifying transactions and increasing revenue.
- Credit or Debit Cards
- PayPal Accounts
- Bank Account Details
- Buy-Now-Pay-Later Wallet IDs
Slight variations exist when activating Services. However, the below steps are the norm:
- Go to Services > Add New > Activate the preferred Service. You can filter by Service Group or search by name.
- View the Required Provider Fields (e.g. API keys, Company ID, username, password).
- Log into your Service Provider’s dashboard or contact their support team to attain the required credentials for activation (activation contacts and details here). Please ensure you’ve requested the correct credentials for the right environment (Sandbox = Test or Production = Live).
- Go back to the Service on your account and add the Service Provider details.
- Specify the Label or name - for your reference only. You can add multiple Service instances to help track campaigns or income streams.
- Select the Environment Mode
- Sandbox is for testing purposes.
- Production is for processing live transactions.
- You can mark the Service as default by checking the Set as default.
- Select Connect.
- Once the Service is activated, you don't need to re-authenticate the account.