Password reset without Dashboard
For security reasons, all users must reset their passwords every 90 days.
The system will display a pop-up notification to change the password every time the user attempts to log in within 5 days before the password expires.
New password requirements:
- a minimum of 14 characters;
- one uppercase;
- one lowercase;
- one number;
- one special character;
- cannot duplicate the last 15 passwords;
To reset your password in case you cannot access the Dashboard:
- Go to your Dashboard.
- Click Forgot Password?
- Enter your Login email and click Go Get It!
- Go to the inbox of your account email and locate the ‘Password reset’ email. The invitation link is valid for 72 hours. Please check your Spam/Junk folders if you cannot find the email.
- Click on Continue to Paydock.
- Enter the new password in the opened window and click Submit.