Add Brand Custom Roles
Role-based access control (RBAC) is a mechanism for setting permissions and privileges to enable access to authorised users only. Assign varying levels of access based on your personnel’s responsibilities. Roles protect sensitive data and ensure limited, customised, and easy-to-manage access.
To add a Brand Custom Role:
- Go to Profile menu > Brand Users > Roles.
- Insert a Role Title.
- Press the Permissions button to grant Permissions by resource (API) or Permission by page (Dashboard).
- Click the + sign to expand the permissions set for a particular section for a more granular view.
- To set permissions on a Brand level, click Save.
- To set permissions on a Company level, click Login as Company > Next > Save.
- Press Add new Role.
Admin rights provide privileges to perform all functions with no restrictions on capabilities. The login email used for account creation, usually belonging to the business owner or administrator of the platform, is the admin.