To review the history of sent Notifications:
- Go to Notifications> History > Actions > See Details for the specified Notification. You can use the filter option or browse the list.
- Notification Event ID - the Event ID of the Notification.
- Parent ID - the Parent ID of the Notification. For a re-sent Notification, it will show the ID of the Initial Notification. For an Initial Notification, the value will be blank.
- Notification ID - the ID of the Notification.
- Created - the time and date of creation of the Notification.
- Event - the name of the Event (e.g. Transaction Success or Subscription Failed).
- Type - the type of Notification (Email, SMS or Webhook).
- Status - the status of the Notification (e.g. Success or Failure).
- Response status - the status of the network response (e.g. OK or 404).
Here are the Notification's key parameters: