Add SQID to your payments ecosystem
To connect SQID to PayDock, you will need:
- A SQID merchant account by completing their Sign Up Process.
- A SQID Rapid Pay API account. To get this, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 1: Gather your credentials from SQID
- Gather your Merchant Code, API Key and a Passphrase. These will be issued to you via email after you've successfully set up a SQID Rapid Pay API account.
Step 2: Connect SQID to your PayDock Account
- Log into your PayDock Production or Sandbox account
- Navigate to "Services" from the menu on the left
- Click on the "Add New" tab from the top of the page
- Navigate to or search "SQID" and click on the "Activate" button
- Complete the field descriptions to connect. Field descriptions are as follows:
- Label – this is for your reference only. In PayDock, you are able to add multiple instances of a payment gateway or method. This can be helpful for tracking campaigns or income streams
- Merchant – this is your SQID Merchant
- API Key – this is your SQID API Key
- Passphrase – this is your SQID Passphrase
- Environment Mode – this describes whether you are connecting to a SQID Production or Sandbox Environment. Production is used for processing real transactions. Sandbox is used for testing purposes. Please ensure you’re using the correct credentials for the type of environment required
Click Connect. You have successfully connected SQID to PayDock.