Zepto (formerly Split Payments)
Add Zepto to your payments ecosystem
To connect Zepto to Paydock, you need to have a merchant account with them, which you can obtain by completing Zepto's Sign Up process.
Step 1: Look up your Zepto credentials
- Login to your Zepto account.
- Click on your name in the top left corner and choose Your applications.
- Add a new application.
- Configure the new application by following these steps:
- enter the following URL in the Redirect URL field: "https://app.paydock.com/gateways/connect/SplitPayments" (or "https://app-sandbox.paydock.com/gateways/connect/SplitPayments" if you are connecting to your Paydock Sandbox account);
- For scopes, use all available scopes: public agreements bank_accounts contacts payments payment_requests refund_requests transactions refunds open_agreements offline_access
- Create a Personal Access Token. Make sure to record it somewhere safe, as it will not be shown again.
Step 2: Connect Zepto to your Paydock Account
- Log into your Paydock Production or Sandbox account;
- Navigate to Services from the menu on the left;
- Click on the Add New tab from the top of the page;
- Navigate to or search Zepto and click on the Activate button;
- Complete the required fields to connect:
- Label - Specify the name by which you will recognize this service later. This is just for your reference. In Paydock, you can add multiple instances of a service, which can be helpful for tracking campaigns or income streams.
- Access Token - This is your Personal Access Token.
- Environment Mode - This describes whether you are connecting to Zepto Production or Sandbox Environment. Production is used for processing real transactions. Sandbox is used for testing purposes. Please ensure you’re using the correct credentials for the type of environment you're using.
- Click Connect. You have successfully connected Zepto to PayDock.
If you would like to connect this service via API, please use this guide.