Zepto (formerly Split Payments)
Add Zepto to your payments ecosystem
To connect Zepto to Paydock, you will need to register for a merchant account, completing Zepto's Sign Up process.
Step 1: Gather your credentials from Zepto
- Login to your Zepto account.
- Click on your name in the top left corner and choose Your applications.
- Add a new application.
- Configure the new application as below:
- Use the following Redirect URL: https://app.paydock.com/gateways/connect/SplitPayments (or https://app-sandbox.paydock.com/gateways/connect/SplitPayments if you are in Sandbox)
- For scopes use all available scopes: public agreements bank_accounts contacts payments payment_requests refund_requests transactions refunds open_agreements offline_access
- Create a Personal Access Token. Make sure to securely store it as it will not be shown again.
Step 2: Connect Zepto to your Paydock Account
- Log into your Paydock Production or Sandbox account.
- Navigate to Services from the menu on the left
- Click on the Add New tab from the top of the page
- Navigate to or search Zepto and click on the "Activate" button
- Complete the field descriptions to connect. Field descriptions are as follows:
- Label – this is for your reference only. In PayDock, you are able to add multiple instances of a payment gateway or method. This can be helpful for tracking campaigns or income streams.
- Access token – please put your Personal Access token here.
- Environment Mode – this describes whether you are connecting to Zepto Production or Sandbox Environment. Production is used for processing real transactions. Sandbox is used for testing purposes. Please ensure you’re using the correct credentials for the type of environment required.
- Click Connect. You have successfully connected Zepto to PayDock.