Add Merchant Warrior to your Paydock Account
To get an account with Merchant Warrior, complete their Signup Process.
Step 1: Gather your credentials from Merchant Warrior
- After setting up an account, log into Merchant Warrior Sandbox or Production account;
- Gather your Merchant UUID, API Key and Passphrase:
- Navigate to Direct API from the menu on the left.
- Your Merchant Warrior UUID, API Key, and Passphrase will be displayed in the centre of the screen for you to gather.
Step 2: Connect Merchant Warrior to your Paydock Account
- Log into your Paydock Production or Sandbox account;
- Navigate to Services from the menu on the left;
- Click on the Add New tab from the top of the page;
- Navigate to or search Merchant Warrior and click on the Activate button. Field descriptions are as follows:
- Label – this is for your reference only. In Paydock, you are able to add multiple instances of a payment gateway or method. This can be helpful for tracking campaigns or income streams.
- Merchant UUID – this is your Merchant Warrior UUID.
- API Key – this is your Merchant Warrior API Key.
- Passphrase – this is your Merchant Warrior Passphrase.
- Select Environment Mode – this describes whether you are connecting to a Merchant Warrior Production or Sandbox Environment. Production is used for processing real transactions. Sandbox is used for testing purposes. Please ensure you’re using the correct credentials for the type of environment required.
5. Click Connect. You have successfully connected Merchant Warrior to Paydock!