Add Merchant Warrior to your Paydock Account
To get an account with Merchant Warrior, complete their Signup Process.
Step 1: Look up your Merchant Warrior credentials
- After setting up an account, log into your Merchant Warrior Sandbox or Production account;
- Find your Merchant UUID, API Key and Passphrase:
- Navigate to Direct API from the menu on the left.
- Your Merchant Warrior UUID, API Key, and Passphrase will be displayed in the centre of the screen.
Step 2: Connect Merchant Warrior to your Paydock Account
- Log into your Paydock Production or Sandbox account;
- Navigate to Services from the menu on the left;
- Click on the Add New tab from the top of the page;
- Navigate to or search Merchant Warrior and click on the Activate button.
- Complete the required fields to connect:
- Label - Specify the name by which you will recognize this service later. This is just for your reference. In Paydock, you can add multiple instances of a service, which can be helpful for tracking campaigns or income streams.
- Merchant UUID - This is your Merchant Warrior UUID.
- API Key - This is your Merchant Warrior API Key.
- Passphrase - This is your Merchant Warrior Passphrase.
- Select Environment Mode - This describes whether you are connecting to a Merchant Warrior Production or Sandbox Environment. Production is used for processing real transactions. Sandbox is used for testing purposes. Please ensure you’re using the correct credentials for the type of environment you're using.
- Click Connect. You have successfully connected Merchant Warrior to Paydock!
If you would like to connect this service via API, please use this guide.