Add Forte to your Paydock Account
To connect Forte to Paydock, you will need an account registered with them. To get a Sandbox account with Forte, SignUp here
Step 1: Gather your credentials from Forte
- Log into Forte.
- Gather your Access ID, Secure Key, Merchant, Signature
- Navigate to the “Developer” button on the left of the page
- Click on the “API Credentials” button.
- Click "Create" to create your API credentials.
- "Name" your APP. We recommend Paydock so it's clear for you. Click "Create New Api Key"
- Your Forte Access ID and Secure Key will be displayed on this page.
- Go here. Your Merchant and Signature will be on this page
Step 2: Connect Forte to your Paydock Account
- Log into your Paydock Production or Sandbox account;
- Navigate to Services from the menu on the left;
- Click on the Add New tab from the top of the page;
- Navigate to or search Forte and click on the Activate button;
- Complete the field descriptions to connect. The field descriptions are as follows:
- Label - this is for your reference only. In Paydock, you are able to add multiple instances of a payment gateway or method. This can be helpful for tracking campaigns or income streams.
- Merchant - this is your Forte Merchant ID.
- Username - this is your Forte Access ID.
- Password - this is your Forte Secure Key.
- Signature - this is your Forte API Signature.
- Select Environment Mode - this describes whether you are connecting to a Forte Production or Sandbox Environment. Please ensure you're using the correct credentials for the type of environment required.
6. Click Connect. You have successfully connected Forte to Paydock!