Add Flo2Cash to your Paydock Account
We currently support the Flo2Cash API and as a merchant, you will need to have an account registered with them. To get a Sandbox account with Flo2Cash, contact their live customer support.
Step 1: Gather your credentials from Flo2Cash
Login to your Flo2Cash merchant dashboard, you will need your:
- Merchant ID
- Sub-account ID
Step 2: Connect Flo2Cash to your Paydock Account
- Log into your Paydock Production or Sandbox account;
- Navigate to Services from the menu on the left;
- Click on the Add New tab from the top of the page;
- Navigate to or search Flo2Cash and click on the Activate button;
- Complete the field descriptions to connect. Field descriptions are as follows:
- Label – this is for your reference only. In Paydock, you are able to add multiple instances of a payment gateway or method. This can be helpful for tracking campaigns or income streams.
- Merchant – this is your Flo2Cash Merchant ID.
- Username – this is your Flo2Cash Username.
- Password – this is your Flo2Cash Password.
- Sub-account – this is your Flo2Cash sub-account ID.
- SelectEnvironment Mode – this describes whether you are connecting to a Flo2Cash Production or Sandbox Environment. Production is used for processing real transactions. Sandbox is used for testing purposes. Please ensure you’re using the correct credentials for the type of environment required.
6. Click Connect. You have successfully connected Flo2Cash to Paydock!