Add Flo2Cash to your Paydock Account
You will need to have a merchant account registered with Flo2Cash to use this service. To get an account with Flo2Cash, contact their live customer support.
Step 1: Look up your Flo2Cash credentials
Login to your Flo2Cash merchant dashboard, you will need your:
- Merchant ID
- Sub-account ID
Step 2: Connect Flo2Cash to your Paydock Account
- Log into your Paydock Production or Sandbox account;
- Navigate to Services from the menu on the left;
- Click on the Add New tab from the top of the page;
- Navigate to or search Flo2Cash and click on the Activate button;
- Complete the required fields to connect:
- Label - Specify the name by which you will recognize this service later. This is just for your reference. In Paydock, you can add multiple instances of a service, which can be helpful for tracking campaigns or income streams.
- Merchant - This is your Flo2Cash Merchant ID.
- Username - This is your Flo2Cash Username.
- Password - This is your Flo2Cash Password.
- Sub-account - This is your Flo2Cash sub-account ID.
- SelectEnvironment Mode - This describes whether you are connecting to a Flo2Cash Production or Sandbox Environment. Production is used for processing real transactions. Sandbox is used for testing purposes. Please ensure you’re using the correct credentials for the type of environment you're using.
- Click Connect. You have successfully connected Flo2Cash to Paydock!
If you would like to connect this service via API, please use this guide.