Add Fat Zebra to your Paydock Account
To connect Fat Zebra to Paydock, you will need to register an account with them. To get a Sandbox account with Fat Zebra, complete their Sign Up Process.
Step 1: Look up your credentials from Fat Zebra
Step 2: Connect FatZebra to your Paydock Account
- Log into your Paydock Production or Sandbox account;
- Navigate to Services from the menu on the left;
- Click on the Add New tab from the top of the page;
- Navigate to or search Fat Zebra and click on the Activate button;
- Complete the required fields to connect:
- Label - Specify the name by which you will recognize this service later. This is just for your reference. In Paydock, you can add multiple instances of a service, which can be helpful for tracking campaigns or income streams.
- Username - This is your Fat Zebra API Username.
- Token - This is your Fat Zebra API Token.
- Select Environment Mode – This describes whether you are connecting to an Fat Zebra Production or Sandbox Environment. Production is used for processing real transactions. Sandbox is used for testing purposes. Please ensure you’re using the correct credentials for the type of environment you're using.
- Click Connect. You have successfully connected Fat Zebra to Paydock!
If you would like to connect this service via API, please use this guide.