Add EziDebit to your PayDock Account
To connect Ezidebit to PayDock you will need the following
- An account registered with EziDebit, If you don't have one, contact them
Step 1: Gather your credentials from EziDebit
- Request your Public key via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Log into EziDebit
- Click on "My Details" from the menu on the left.
- Gather Your EziDebit Digital Key
Step 2: Connect EziDebit to your PayDock Account
- Log into your PayDock Production or Sandbox account.
- Navigate to "Services" from the menu on the left
- Click on the "Add New" tab from the top of the page
- Navigate to or search "EziDebit" and click on the "Activate" button
- Complete the field descriptions to connect. Field descriptions are as follows:
- Label – this is for your reference only. In PayDock, you are able to add multiple instances of a payment gateway or method. This can be helpful for tracking campaigns or income streams.
- Public Key – this is your EziDebit Public Key that you will receive directly from EziDebit via email
- Digital Key – this is your EziDebit Digital Key
- Environment Mode – this describes whether you are connecting to an EziDebit Production or Sandbox Environment. Production is used for processing real transactions. Sandbox is used for testing purposes. Please ensure you’re using the correct credentials for the type of environment required
Click Connect. Now you have successfully connected EziDebit to PayDock.