Add Ezidebit to your Paydock Account
To connect Ezidebit to Paydock you will need to have an account registered with Ezibebit. If you don't have one, you can sign up through their website.
Step 1: Look up your Ezidebit credentials
- Request your Public key via email at email@example.com;
- Log into EziDebit;
- Click on My Details from the menu on the left;
- Find your Ezidebit Digital Key;
Step 2: Connect Ezidebit to your Paydock Account
- Log into your Paydock Production or Sandbox account;
- Navigate to Services from the menu on the left;
- Click on the Add New tab from the top of the page;
- Navigate to or search Ezidebit 3.5and click on the Activate button;
- Complete the required fields to connect:
- Label - Specify the name by which you will recognize this service later. This is just for your reference. In Paydock, you can add multiple instances of a service, which can be helpful for tracking campaigns or income streams.
- Public Key - This is your Ezidebit Public Key that you will get from Ezidebit via email.
- Digital Key - This is your Ezidebit Digital Key.
- Select Environment Mode - This describes whether you are connecting to an Ezidebit Production or Sandbox Environment. Production is used for processing real transactions. Sandbox is used for testing purposes. Please ensure you’re using the correct credentials for the type of environment you're using.
- Click Connect. You have successfully connected EziDebit to Paydock!
If you would like to connect this service via API, please use this guide.