Add Authorize.Net to your payments ecosystem
To connect Authorize.Net to Paydock, you will need to register for a merchant account by completing Authorize.Net's Sign Up Process.
Step 1: Gather your credentials from Authorize.Net
- Login to the Authorize.Net Sandbox or Production Merchant dashboard;
- Gather your API Login ID and Transaction Key:
- Navigate to Account, then click on Settings.
- Under Security Settings, click API Login ID and Transaction Key.
- On this page, gather your API Login ID.
- To gather your Transaction Key, continue down the page to Create New Key(s).
- Enter the Secret Answer to your Secret Question and select the New Transaction Key before clicking on the Submit button.
- Your Authorize.Net Transaction Key will appear on the next page.
Step 2: Connect Authorize.Net to your Paydock Account
- Log into your Paydock Production or Sandbox account;
- Navigate to Services from the menu on the left;
- Click on the Add New tab from the top of the page;
- Navigate to or search Authorize.Net and click on the Activate button;
- Complete the field descriptions to connect. Field descriptions are as follows:
- Label – this is for your reference only. In Paydock, you are able to add multiple instances of a payment gateway or method. This can be helpful for tracking campaigns or income streams.
- API Login ID – this is your Authorize.Net API Login ID.
- Transaction Key – this is your Authorize.Net Transaction Key.
- Select Environment Mode – this describes whether you are connecting to the Authorize.Net Production or Sandbox Environment. Production is used for processing real transactions. Sandbox is used for testing purposes. Please ensure you’re using the correct credentials for the type of environment required.
6. Click Connect. You have successfully connected Authorize.Net to Paydock!