Add Authorize.Net to your payments ecosystem
To connect Authorize.Net to Paydock, you will need to register for an account by completing Authorize.Net's Sign Up Process, or get one from your merchant account provider.
Step 1: Look up your Authorize.net credentials
- Login to the Authorize.Net Sandbox or Production Merchant dashboard;
- Find your API Login ID and Transaction Key:
- Navigate to Account, then click on Settings.
- Under Security Settings, click API Login ID and Transaction Key.
- This page has your API Login ID.
- To get your Transaction Key, continue down the page to Create New Key(s).
- Enter the Secret Answer to your Secret Question and select the New Transaction Key before clicking on the Submit button.
- Your Authorize.Net Transaction Key will appear on the next page.
Step 2: Connect Authorize.Net to your Paydock Account
- Log into your Paydock Production or Sandbox account;
- Navigate to Services from the menu on the left;
- Click on the Add New tab from the top of the page;
- Navigate to or search Authorize.Net and click on the Activate button;
- Complete the required fields to connect:
- Label - Specify the name by which you will recognize this service later. This is just for your reference. In Paydock, you can add multiple instances of a service, which can be helpful for tracking campaigns or income streams.
- API Login ID - This is your Authorize.Net API Login ID.
- Transaction Key - This is your Authorize.Net Transaction Key.
- Select Environment Mode - This describes whether you are connecting to the Authorize.Net Production or Sandbox Environment. Production is used for processing real transactions. Sandbox is used for testing purposes. Please ensure you’re using the correct credentials for the type of environment you're using.
6. Click Connect. You have successfully connected Authorize.Net to Paydock!
If you would like to connect this service via API, please use this guide.