Zai (formerly Assembly Payments)
- One-Off Billing: Credit Card
- One-Off Billing: Direct Debit
- Recurring Billing: Credit Card
- Recurring Billing: Direct Debit
To connect Zai to Paydock, you will need to register for a merchant account completing their Sign Up Process.
Step 1: Gather your credentials from Zai
- Log into the Zai Dashboard.
- Gather your Username (this is your email address used to register and login to Zai) and API Key.
- Navigate to Account from the menu on the left.
- Click the Show API Token button to display and gather your API Key.
Step 2: Connect Zai to your Paydock Account
- Log into your Paydock Production or Sandbox account
- Navigate to Services from the menu on the left
- Click on the Add New tab from the top of the page
- Navigate to or search Zai and click on the Activate button
- Complete the field descriptions to connect. Field descriptions are as follows:
- Label – this is for your reference only. In Paydock, you are able to add multiple instances of a payment gateway or method. This can be helpful for tracking campaigns or income streams
- Username – this is your Zai Email.
- API Key – this is your Zai API Key
- Environment Mode – this describes whether you are connecting to the Zai Production or Sandbox Environment. Production is used for processing real transactions. Sandbox is used for testing purposes. Please ensure you’re using the correct credentials for the type of environment required.
Click Connect. You have successfully connected Zai to Paydock!