Zai (formerly Assembly Payments)
Add Zai to your payments ecosystem
To connect Zai to Paydock, you need to have a merchant account with them, which you can obtain by contacting their sales Team.
Step 1: Look up your Zai credentials
- Log into the Zai Dashboard.
- Find your Username (this is the email address you use to login to Zai) and API Key.
- Navigate to Account from the menu on the left.
- Click the Show API Token button to display your API Key.
Step 2: Connect Zai to your Paydock Account
- Log into your Paydock Production or Sandbox account
- Navigate to Services from the menu on the left
- Click on the Add New tab from the top of the page
- Navigate to or search Zai and click on the Activate button
- Complete the required fields to connect:
- Label - Specify the name by which you will recognize this service later. This is just for your reference. In Paydock, you can add multiple instances of a service, which can be helpful for tracking campaigns or income streams.
- Username - This is the email address you use to sign in to Zai.
- API Key - This is your Zai API Key.
- Environment Mode - This describes whether you are connecting to the Zai Production or Sandbox Environment. Production is used for processing real transactions. Sandbox is used for testing purposes. Please ensure you’re using the correct credentials for the type of environment you're using.
- Click Connect. You have successfully connected Zai to Paydock!
If you would like to connect this service via API, please use this guide.