Add Afterpay to your payments ecosystem
To connect Afterpay to Paydock, you will need to register for an Afterpay account by completing their Sign Up Process.
Step 1: Look up your Afterpay credentials
- Login into the Afterpay Merchant dashboard.
- Find your Merchant ID and Secret Key.
Step 2: Connect Afterpay to your Paydock Account
- Log into your Paydock Production or Sandbox account;
- Navigate to Services from the menu on the left;
- Click on the Add New tab from the top of the page;
- Navigate to or search Afterpay and click on the Activate button;
- Complete the required fields to connect:
- Label - Specify the name by which you will recognize this service later. This is just for your reference. In Paydock, you can add multiple instances of a service, which can be helpful for tracking campaigns or income streams.
- Username - This is your Afterpay Merchant ID.
- Password - This is your Afterpay Secret Key.
- Select Environment Mode - This describes whether you are connecting to an Afterpay Production or Sandbox Environment. Production is used for processing real transactions. Sandbox is used for testing purposes. Please ensure you’re using the correct credentials for the type of environment you're using.
Click Connect. You have successfully connected Afterpay to Paydock!
If you would like to connect this service via API, please use this guide.