Notifications allow you to receive responsive notifications whenever certain events occur within your Paydock dashboard. You can choose to be notified by email or SMS, or else you can use Webhooks to pick up certain activities on your account. The key terms for notifications are:
- Event - when something happens with your customer. An example is when there is a "Transaction Failure"
- Templates - you can make an "Email/Sms/Webhook" to send to your customers when an Event occurs
- Notification - is created when you have an Event connected to a Template.
What you can do
You can configure your Notifications, and decide which Template you want to send off based on each Event.
Under the Notifications Tab:
- You can see your current events here.
- Click Actions > Test (to test your notifications happening).
- Click Actions > Remove (to remove a notification).
Under the Add New Tab:
- Choose Event from the dropdown list.
- Select the Notification Type in the dropdown list that appears.
- Pick Template or create a new one.
- Fill in the Payload Destination (where the notification will be sent) and From fields.
- Specify the subject and click Add notification.
Under the History Tab:
- Review the notifications which have been sent in the past.
- Sort by type, date, Event, destination, or status.
- You can resend a Notification.
- Download your past Notifications as a CSV file.
Under the Templates Tab:
- Add an SMS or EMAIL Template here.
- Completely customise an email Template via our Template designer or Raw HTML.
- Edit existing Templates by heading to Actions > Edit.
- Delete a Template by heading to Actions > Edit > Remove.