How to set up notifications
- Event - when something happens with your customer. An example is when there is a "Transaction Failure"
- Templates - you can make an "Email/Sms/Webhook" to send to your customers when an Event occurs
- Notification - is created when you have an Event connected to a Template.
What you can do
You can configure your Notifications, and decide which Template you want to send off on which Event.
Under the Notifications Tab:
- You can see your current events here;
- Click Actions > Test (to test your notifications happening);
- Click Actions > Remove (to remove a notification).
Under the Add New Tab:
- Choose Event from the dropdown list;
- Select the Notification Type in the dropdown list that appears;
- Pick Template or create a new one;
- Fill in the Payload Destination (where the notification will be sent) and From fields;
- Specify the subject and click Add notification.
Under the History Tab:
- Go here to see what notifications have been sent in the past;
- Sort by type, date, Event, destination, or status;
- You can resend a Notification;
- Download your past Notifications as a CSV file.
Under the Templates Tab:
- Add an SMS or EMAIL Template here;
- Completely customize an EMAIL Template via our Template designer or Raw HTML;
- Edit existing Templates by going to Actions > Edit;
- Delete a Template , go to Actions > Edit > Remove.