How to set up notifications
- Event - when something happens with your customer. An example is when there is a "Transaction Failure"
- Templates - you can make an "Email/Sms/Webhook" to send to your customers when an Event occurs
- Notification - is created when you have an Event connected to a Template.
What you can do
You can configure your Notifications, and decide which Template you want to send off on which Event.
Under the Notifications Tab:
- You can see your current events here
- Click Actions > Test (to test your notifications happening).
- Click Actions > Remove (to remove a notification)
Under the History Tab:
- Go here to see what notifications have been sent in the past
- Sort by type, date, Event, status
- You can resend a Notification
- Download your past Notifications as a csv file
Under the Templates Tab:
- Add an SMS or EMAIL Template here
- Completely customize an EMAIL Template via our "Template designer" or "Raw Html"
- Edit existing Templates simply, go to Actions > Edit
- Delete a template , go to Actions > Edit > Remove