Add NAB to your payments ecosystem
To connect NAB to Paydock, you will need to register for a merchant account with NAB by completing NAB's sign up process.
Step 1: Look up your NAB credentials
- Login to theNAB Merchant dashboard;
- Find your Merchant ID and Password.
Step 2: Connect NAB to your Paydock Account
- Log into your Paydock Production or Sandbox account;
- Navigate to Services from the menu on the left;
- Click on the Add New tab from the top of the page;
- Navigate to or search NAB and click on the Activate button;
- Complete the required fields to connect:
- Label - Specify the name by which you will recognize this service later. This is just for your reference. In Paydock, you can add multiple instances of a service, which can be helpful for tracking campaigns or income streams.
- Username - This is your Merchant ID.
- Password - This is your NAB Password.
- Select Environment Mode - This describes whether you are connecting to a NAB Production or Sandbox Environment. Production is used to process real transactions. Sandbox is used for testing purposes. Please ensure you’re using the correct credentials for the type of environment you're using.
- Click Connect. You have successfully connected Advam to Paydock!
If you would like to connect this service via API, please use this guide.