Please note that this Ezidebit version is the older one and that it is recommended to use Ezidebit 3.5: https://helpdesk.paydock.com/article/67-ezidebit-3-5
Add Ezidebit to your payments ecosystem
To connect Ezidebit to Paydock, you will need to register for a merchant account with Ezidebit, using Ezidebit's contact form.
Step 1: Gather your credentials from Ezidebit
- Request your Public key via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Log into Ezidebit.
- Click on My Details from the menu on the left.
- Gather your Ezidebit Digital Key.
Step 2: Connect Ezidebit to your Paydock Account
- Log into your Paydock Production or Sandbox account;
- Navigate to Services from the menu on the left;
- Click on the Add New tab from the top of the page;
- Navigate to or search Ezidebit and click on the Activate button;
- Complete the field descriptions to connect. Field descriptions are as follows:
- Label – this is for your reference only. In Paydock, you are able to add multiple instances of a payment gateway or method. This can be helpful for tracking campaigns or income streams.
- Public Key – this is your Ezidebit Public Key that you will receive directly from Ezidebit via email.
- Digital Key – this is your Ezidebit Digital Key.
- Select Environment Mode – this describes whether you are connecting to an Ezidebit Production or Sandbox Environment. Production is used for processing real transactions. Sandbox is used for testing purposes. Please ensure you’re using the correct credentials for the type of environment required.
- Credit Card Processing Mode - this can be enabled or disabled.
- Click Connect. Now you have successfully connected Ezidebit to Paydock!