Add SecurePay to your payments ecosystem
To connect SecurePay to PayDock, you will need to register for a merchant account, completing SecurePay's Sign Up Process.
Step 1: Gather your credentials from SecurePay
- Login into the SecurePay Sandbox or Production dashboard
- Gather your Merchant ID and Transaction Password
- For Transaction Password, click on Sandbox and Production links
Step 2: Connect SecurePay to your PayDock Account
- Log into your PayDock Production or Sandbox account.
- Navigate to "Services" from the menu on the left
- Click on the "Add New" tab from the top of the page
- Navigate to or search "SecurePay" and click on the "Activate" button
- Complete the field descriptions to connect. Field descriptions are as follows:
- Label – this is for your reference only. In PayDock, you are able to add multiple instances of a payment gateway or method. This can be helpful for tracking campaigns or income streams
- Merchant – this is your SecurePay Merchant
- Password – this is your SecurePay Password
- Environment Mode – this describes whether you are connecting to a SecurePay Production or Sandbox Environment. Production is used for processing real transactions. Sandbox is used for testing purposes. Please ensure you’re using the correct credentials for the type of environment required
- Click Connect. You have successfully connected SecurePay to PayDock.