Add Worldpay to your payments ecosystem
To connect Worldpay to Paydock, you need to have a merchant account with Worldpay, which you can get after completing their signup process.
Step 1: Look up your Worldpay credentials
Step 2: Connect Worldpay to your Paydock Account
- Log into your Paydock Production or Sandbox account;
- Navigate to Services from the menu on the left;
- Click on the Add New tab from the top of the page;
- Navigate to or search World Pay and click on the Activate button;
- Complete the required fields to connect:
- Label - Specify the name by which you will recognize this service later. This is just for your reference. In Paydock, you can add multiple instances of a service, which can be helpful for tracking campaigns or income streams.
- Client API Key - This is your Worldpay Client API Key.
- Service API Key - This is your Worldpay Service API Key.
- Select Environment Mode - This describes whether you are connecting to a Worldpay Production or Sandbox Environment. Production is used for processing real transactions. Sandbox is used for testing purposes. Please ensure you’re using the correct credentials for the type of environment you're using.
- Click Connect. You have successfully connected Worldpay to Paydock!
If you would like to connect this service via API, please use this guide.