Add Worldpay to your payments ecosystem
To connect Worldpay to Paydock, you will need to register with Worldpay for merchant account completing their signup process.
Step 1: Gather your credentials from Worldpay
Step 2: Connect Worldpay to your Paydock Account
- Log into your Paydock Production or Sandbox account;
- Navigate to Services from the menu on the left;
- Click on the Add New tab from the top of the page;
- Navigate to or search Worldpay and click on the Activate button;
- Complete the field descriptions to connect. Field descriptions are as follows:
- Label – this is for your reference only. In Paydock, you are able to add multiple instances of a payment gateway or method. This can be helpful for tracking campaigns or income streams.
- Client API Key - this is your Worldpay Client API Key.
- Service API Key - this is your Worldpay Service API Key.
- Select Environment Mode – this describes whether you are connecting to a Worldpay Production or Sandbox Environment. Production is used for processing real transactions. Sandbox is used for testing purposes. Please ensure you’re using the correct credentials for the type of environment required.
- Click Connect. You have successfully connected Worldpay to Paydock!
If you would like to create a gateway via API, feel free to use this guide.