Add Worldpay to your payments ecosystem
To connect Worldpay to PayDock, you will need to register with Worldpay for merchant account completing their signup process.
Step 1: Gather your credentials from Worldpay
Step 2: Connect Worldpay to your PayDock Account
- Log into your PayDock Production or Sandbox account.
- Navigate to "Services" from the menu on the left
- Click on the "Add New" tab from the top of the page
- Navigate to or search "Worldpay" and click on the "Activate" button
- Complete the field descriptions to connect. Field descriptions are as follows:
- Label – this is for your reference only. In PayDock, you are able to add multiple instances of a payment gateway or method. This can be helpful for tracking campaigns or income streams.
- Service API Key - this is your Worldpay Service API Key.
- Client API Key - this is your Worldpay Client API Key.
- Environment Mode – this describes whether you are connecting to a Worldpay Production or Sandbox Environment. Production is used for processing real transactions. Sandbox is used for testing purposes. Please ensure you’re using the correct credentials for the type of environment required.
- Click Connect. You have successfully connected Worldpay to PayDock.
Helpful InformationWe’ve provided some test card data from the official Worldpay documentation. Please bear in mind this may change and is here for convenience. If you are not getting expected responses please contact Worldpay or refer to the official documentation.
You can use the following card numbers to test transactions in the test environment only. When using test cards, you can specify an expiry date up to seven years in the future. The test cards do not have a card verification code and issue number.
|Visa Debit|| 4462030000000000