For Zip Money
You must first register here.
For Zip Pay
To get a Sandbox account, complete their Sign Up Process.
Step 1: Gather your credentials from Zip
After you register, Zip will provide you with your ZipPay or ZipMoney Secret Key. Keep this safe.
Step 2: Connect Zip to your Paydock Account
- Log into your Paydock Production or Sandbox account;
- Navigate to Services from the menu on the left;
- Click on the Add New tab from the top of the page;
- Navigate to or search Zip and click on the Activate button. ZipMoney and ZipPay logo are both the ZipMoney ones;
- Complete the field descriptions to connect. Field descriptions are as follows:
- Label – this is for your reference only. In Paydock, you are able to add multiple instances of a payment gateway or method. This can be helpful for tracking campaigns or income streams.
- Username – this is your provided Zip Secret Key from earlier.
- Select Environment Mode – this describes whether you are connecting to a Zip Production or Sandbox Environment. Production is used for processing real transactions. Sandbox is used for testing purposes. Please ensure you’re using the correct credentials for the type of environment required.
- Select Region - choose between Australia and Global.
Click Connect. You have successfully connected Zip to Paydock.
If you would like to create a gateway via API, feel free to use this guide.