Add Zip to your payments ecosystem
- To obtain a Zip Money account, register here.
- To obtain a Zip Pay account, complete their Sign Up Process.
Step 1: Look up your Zip credentials
After you register, Zip will provide you with your Zip Pay or Zip Money Secret Key. Store this somewhere secure and where you won't lose it.
Step 2: Connect Zip to your Paydock Account
- Log into your Paydock Production or Sandbox account;
- Navigate to Services from the menu on the left;
- Click on the Add New tab from the top of the page;
- Navigate to or search Zip and click on the Activate button. You will use the "Zip Money" service for both Zip Money and Zip Pay.
- Complete the required fields to connect:
- Label - Specify the name by which you will recognize this service later. This is just for your reference. In Paydock, you can add multiple instances of a service, which can be helpful for tracking campaigns or income streams.
- Username - This is your Zip Secret Key.
- Select Environment Mode - This describes whether you are connecting to a Zip Production or Sandbox Environment. Production is used for processing real transactions. Sandbox is used for testing purposes. Please ensure you’re using the correct credentials for the type of environment you're using.
- Select Region - Choose between Australia and Global.
- Click Connect. You have successfully connected Zip to Paydock!
If you would like to connect this service via API, please use this guide.