Add Bambora to your payments ecosystem
To connect Bambora to PayDock, you will need to register for a merchant account with Bambora, using Bambora's contact form.
Step 1: Gather your credentials from Bambora
- After contacting Bambora, you should receive an email with your credentials.
- Login into the Bambora dashboard
- Gather your Merchant, Username, Password
Step 2: Connect Bambora to your PayDock Account
- Log into your PayDock Production or Sandbox account.
- Navigate to "Services" from the menu on the left
- Click on the "Add New" tab from the top of the page
- Navigate to or search "Bambora" and click on the "Activate" button
- Complete the field descriptions to connect. Field descriptions are as follows:
- Label – this is for your reference only. In PayDock, you are able to add multiple instances of a payment gateway or method. This can be helpful for tracking campaigns or income streams.
- Merchant – this is your Bambora Merchant
- Username - this is your Bambora Username
- Password – this is your Bambora Password
- Environment Mode – this describes whether you are connecting to a Bambora Production or Sandbox Environment. Production is used for processing real transactions. Sandbox is used for testing purposes. Please ensure you’re using the correct credentials for the type of environment required.
- Click Connect. You have successfully connected Bambora to PayDock.