Add Bambora to your payments ecosystem
To connect Bambora to Paydock, you will need to register for an account with Bambora, using Bambora's contact form.
Step 1: Look up your Bambora credentials
- Login to the Bambora dashboard;
- Find your Merchant, Username, and Password;
Step 2: Connect Bambora to your Paydock Account
- Log into your Paydock Production or Sandbox account;
- Navigate to Services from the menu on the left;
- Click on the Add New tab from the top of the page;
- Navigate to or search Bambora and click on the Activate button;
- Complete the required fields to connect:
- Label - Specify the name by which you will recognize this service later. This is just for your reference. In Paydock, you can add multiple instances of a service, which can be helpful for tracking campaigns or income streams.
- Merchant - This is your Bambora Merchant.
- Username - This is your Bambora Username.
- Password - This is your Bambora Password.
- Select Environment Mode - This describes whether you are connecting to a Bambora Production or Sandbox Environment. Production is used for processing real transactions. Sandbox is used for testing purposes. Please ensure you’re using the correct credentials for the type of environment you're using.
- Click Connect. You have successfully connected Bambora to Paydock!
If you would like to connect this service via API, please use this guide.