Add Westpac PayWay to your payments ecosystem
To connect PayWay to Paydock, you need to have a merchant account with PayWay. To get a test account, complete the Sandbox Sign Up Process. Once you are ready to integrate PayWay to your payments ecosystem, you will need to contact one of their representatives via the phone number listed here to get a live merchant account.
Step 1: Look up your PayWay credentials
- Login into thePayWay Merchant dashboard;
- Scroll down and navigate to REST API to expand the menu;
- Click on REST API Keys from the drop down menu;
- You can select which key to view by selecting the appropriate radio buttons and clicking on the View button. From here you will find your PayWay Secret API Key and PayWay Publishable API Key;
- To find your PayWay Merchant ID, click on Administration and choose Merchants from the drop down menu;
- Your PayWay Merchant ID will be visible on this page;
Step 2: Connect PayWay to your Paydock Account
- Log into your Paydock Production or Sandbox account;
- Navigate to Services from the menu on the left;
- Click on the Add New tab from the top of the page;
- Navigate to or search PayWay and click on the Activate button;
- Complete the required fields to connect:
- Label - Specify the name by which you will recognize this service later. This is just for your reference. In Paydock, you can add multiple instances of a service, which can be helpful for tracking campaigns or income streams.
- Merchant - This is your PayWay Merchant ID.
- Publishable Key - This is your PayWay Publishable Key.
- Secret Key - This is your PayWay Secret Key.
- Select Environment Mode - This describes whether you are connecting to a PayWay Production or Sandbox Environment. Production is used for processing real transactions. Sandbox is used for testing purposes. Please ensure you’re using the correct credentials for the type of environment you're using.
- Click Connect. You have successfully connected PayWay to Paydock!
If you would like to connect this service via API, please use this guide.