Add Pin Payments to your payments ecosystem
To connect Pin Payments to Paydock, you will need to register for a merchant account with Pin Payments, completing Pin Payment's Sign Up Process. They will email you your Username and Password - keep this safe, you will need it.
Step 1: Gather your credentials from Pin Payments
Step 2: Connect Pin Payments to your Paydock Account
- Log into your Paydock Production or Sandbox account;
- Navigate to Services from the menu on the left;
- Click on the Add New tab from the top of the page;
- Navigate to or search Pin Payments and click on the Activate button;
- Complete the field descriptions to connect. Field descriptions are as follows:
- Label – this is for your reference only. In Paydock, you are able to add multiple instances of a payment gateway or method. This can be helpful for tracking campaigns or income streams.
- Secret Key – this is your Pin Payments Secret Key.
- Select Environment Mode – this describes whether you are connecting to a Pin Payments Production or Sandbox Environment. Production is used for processing real transactions. Sandbox is used for testing purposes. Please ensure you’re using the correct credentials for the type of environment required.
- Click Connect. You have successfully connected Pin Payments to Paydock!
If you would like to create a gateway via API, feel free to use this guide.