Add Windcave to your payments ecosystem
To connect Windcave (formerly Payment Express) to Paydock, you need to have a merchant account with Windcave, which you can get by completing Windcave's Sign Up Process. They will email you your Username and Password, which you will use to log in to the Windcave dashboard.
Step 1: Look up your Windcave credentials from Windcave
You can find your Windcave User ID and User Key by logging into your Windcave account.
Step 2: Connect Windcave to your Paydock Account
- Log into your Paydock Production or Sandbox account;
- Navigate to Services from the menu on the left;
- Click on the Add New tab from the top of the page;
- Navigate to or search Payment Express and click on the Activate button;
- Complete the required fields to connect:
- Label - Specify the name by which you will recognize this service later. This is just for your reference. In Paydock, you can add multiple instances of a service, which can be helpful for tracking campaigns or income streams.
- Username - This is your Windcave User ID.
- Password - This is your Windcave User Key.
- Select Environment Mode - This describes whether you are connecting to a Windcave Production or Sandbox Environment. Production is used for processing real transactions. Sandbox is used for testing purposes. Please ensure you’re using the correct credentials for the type of environment you're using.
- Click Connect. You have successfully connected Windcave to Paydock!
If you would like to connect this service via API, please use this guide.