Add Windcave to your payments ecosystem
To connect Windcave (former Payment Express) to Paydock, you will need to register for a merchant account with Windcave, completing Windcave's Sign Up Process. They will email you your Username and Password - keep this safe, you will need it.
Step 1: Gather your credentials from Windcave
- Gather your Windcave (Payment Express) User ID and User Key.
Step 2: Connect Windcave to your Paydock Account
- Log into your Paydock Production or Sandbox account;
- Navigate to Services from the menu on the left;
- Click on the Add New tab from the top of the page;
- Navigate to or search Payment Express and click on the Activate button;
- Complete the field descriptions to connect. Field descriptions are as follows:
- Label – this is for your reference only. In Paydock, you are able to add multiple instances of a payment gateway or method. This can be helpful for tracking campaigns or income streams.
- Username – this is your Windcave (Payment Express) User ID.
- Password – this is your Windcave (Payment Express) User Key.
- Select Environment Mode – this describes whether you are connecting to a Windcave (Payment Express) Production or Sandbox Environment. Production is used for processing real transactions. Sandbox is used for testing purposes. Please ensure you’re using the correct credentials for the type of environment required.
- Click Connect. You have successfully connected Windcave (Payment Express) to Paydock!