Edit Custom Roles
To edit the permissions of custom Roles:
- Go to Profile menu > Company Users > Roles> Actions > Edit for the specified Role.
- Press the Permission Policies button to edit the attached Policies.
- Press on the needed policy and click on > to add a new policy and vice versa.
- Click Save.
Please note that the changes will be applied across all the users the role is embedded to.
The permissions for roles that were created before the implementation of this feature cannot be edited. To edit the set of permissions for such a role, it is required to migrate the role under the already created Permission Policy.
To do so:
- Go to Profile menu > Brand Users > Roles.
- Find the required role and press Actions > Edit.
- Check the Yes, I would like to migrate box and choose the required Permission Policy.
- Click on Save.
Now the user role is migrated under the Permission Policy with the creation of a new policy.