How to manage features of your Company accounts
In this article you can find out how to manage features of your Company (Merchant) accounts.
This feature enables you to manage any particular Company (Merchant) account as a Brand (Master Merchant) user and enable or disable their permissions, restrictions and services allowed. To choose the features you would like to enable or disable for the company and company users, please follow the instructions below:
- Log into your Paydock Production or Sandbox account.
- Go to Merchants from the menu on the left side.
- Click on Actions next to the required Merchant (Company) and press Feature Toggles.
- From this page, please choose the features you would like to enable or disable from the Company Features and User Self Features tab:
- Company Features - features for the Company (Merchant) account;
- User Self Features - features for the company's users;
You can check the set of permissions for a particular section by pressing the "+" sign.
- Once you tick your required checkboxes, please choose from the drop-down whether you wish to enable or disable the chosen features and click on the Set button.