Secure Remote Commerce (SRC) is Visa’s implementation of EMVCo’s newly-published industry-wide standards and specifications that will create a fast, frictionless shopping experience. Paydock has recently completed an integration with this product and it is now available for sandbox and production testing.
Step 1: Prepare your company details to fill in
First, you will need to specify your company details each time you create a service (DPA on Visa), this includes these parameters: Company Primary Legal Name, Primary Website URL, Business identification Type, Business identification Value, Company Address1, Company Address2, Company City, Company Country Code, Primary Contact First Name, Primary Contact Last Name and Primary Contact Email.
Step 2: Connect Visa SRC to your Paydock Account
- Log into your Paydock Production or Sandbox account;
- Navigate to Services from the menu on the left;
- Click on the Add New tab from the top of the page;
- Select Card Scheme Services from the Service Group drop-down list.
- Navigate to or search VISA SRC and click on the Activate button;
- Complete the Visa SRC field descriptions to connect the service. These field descriptions are as follows:
- Label – This is for your reference only. In Paydock, you are able to add multiple instances of a payment gateway or method. This can be helpful for tracking campaigns or income streams.
- Company Primary Legal Name - Here it needs to input the full legal name of your company (as indicated in official documents).
- Primary Website URL - This is your company website URL address (e.g. http://test.com/).
- Business identification Type - This is a unique business identification number (BIN) issued to a registered or enlisted person and inserted in the VAT registration certificate or turnover tax certificate.
- Business identification Value - Here it needs to specify the value of your company.
- Company Address1 - This is your company address (Optional).
- Company Address2 - Here it needs to input additional fields of your company address (Optional).
- Company City - This is the city where your company is registered.
- Company Country Code - This is the сountry code where your company is registered.
- Primary Contact First Name - Here it needs to input the first name of the main contact person.
- Primary Contact Last Name - Here it needs to input the last name of the main contact person.
- Primary Contact Email - Here it needs to input the email address of the main contact person.
- Select Environment Mode – This describes whether you are connecting to EFTPOS Production or a Sandbox Environment. Production is used for processing real transactions. Sandbox is only used for testing purposes. Please ensure you’re using the correct set of credentials for the type of environment you require to use.
- Click Connect for completing the Visa SRC registration.
Voila! You have successfully connected the Visa SRC service to your Paydock account!