How to add a new charge
From the PayDock Dashboard
- Go to Charges;
- Choose 'Add new' tab;
- Select the payment type from the drop-down list;
- Fill in the details of the charge*;
- Click 'Create Charge'.
* Every service (gateway) has a set of required fields. If you miss one of them, the charge will not be created. To prevent it, please check here what fields are mandatory to fill in.
Note: If you want to keep the customers' details, create the Customer first and add a charge after that: How to add a new customer?
If you would like to create a charge for the existing customer, please follow the steps below:
- Go to 'Customers';
- Click on the customer in question;
- Scroll down to 'Recent Charges' and click 'Create Charge';
- Fill in the details;
- Click 'Add charge'.
From the PayDock API
Make a POST /v1/charges request passing in required parameters.