EFTPOS Australia is the domestic debit payments network for Australia. Through its EFTPOS hub, the network connects 21 acquiring organisations, including Big 4 Australian banks.
Add EFTPOS to your payments ecosystem
To connect to this service, you will need a developer account with EFTPOS. You can log in to your EFTPOS developer page here. To obtain a live merchant account, visit this registration link and fill all required fields.
Step 1: Gather your credentials from EFTPOS
First, you will need to gather your credentials from EFTPOS, this includes your Merchant ID, username, password.
Step 2: Connect EFTPOS to your Paydock Account
- Log into your Paydock Production or Sandbox account;
- Navigate to Services from the menu on the left;
- Click on the Add New tab from the top of the page;
- Navigate to or search EFTPOS and click on the Activate button;
- Complete the EFTPOS field descriptions to connect. These field descriptions are as follows:
- Label – This is for your reference only. In Paydock, you are able to add multiple instances of a payment gateway or method. This can be helpful for tracking campaigns or income streams.
- Merchant - This is your EFTPOS Merchant ID.
- Username - This is your EFTPOS username.
- Password - This is your EFTPOS merchant account password.
- Terminal ID - This is your terminal ID.
- Acquiring Institution ID - This is your Acquiring Institution ID.
- Forwarding Institution ID - This is your Forwarding Institution ID.
- Merchant Name - This is your merchant name.
- Merchant Tier Code - This is your merchant tier code.
- Merchant Category Code - This is your merchant category code.
- Select Environment Mode – This describes whether you are connecting to EFTPOS Production or a Sandbox Environment. Production is used for processing real transactions. Sandbox is only used for testing purposes. Please ensure you’re using the correct set of credentials for the type of environment you require to use.
- Click Connect. You have successfully connected EFTPOS to Paydock!