Add Worldpay WPG to your payments ecosystem
Worldpay Worldwide Payment Gateway (WPG) is a leading global payments technology business with over 30 years of experience in merchant services and online processing. To connect to this gateway, you need to have a merchant account with Worldpay. In order to obtain a sandbox or live merchant account, contact Worldpay using this link. Worldpay operates multiple gateways around the world. Please ensure Worldpay WPG is the gateway you're using before integrating. If you need assistance, please contact Paydock at email@example.com.
Step 1: Look up your Worldpay WPG credentials
First, you will need to look up your credentials in your Worldpay account. You will need your Worldpay Merchant Code, Original XML Username, and XML password. Log into your Worldpay Merchant Account > Navigate to Account > Find the necessary credentials on the Profile tab.
Step 2: Connect Worldpay WPG to your Paydock Account
- Log into your Paydock Production or Sandbox account;
- Navigate to Services from the menu on the left;
- Click on the Add New tab from the top of the page;
- Navigate to or search Worldpay WPG and click on the Activate button;
- Complete the required fields to connect:
- Label - Specify the name by which you will recognize this service later. This is just for your reference. In Paydock, you can add multiple instances of a service, which can be helpful for tracking campaigns or income streams.
- Merchant code - This is your Worldpay Merchant code.
- Username - This is your Worldpay Original XML Username.
- Password - This is your Worldpay XML password.
- Select Environment Mode – This describes whether you are connected to a Worldpay Production or a Sandbox Environment. Production is used to process real transactions. Sandbox is used for testing purposes only. Please ensure you’re using the correct credentials for the type of environment you're using.
- Click Connect. You have successfully connected Worldpay WPG to Paydock!
If you would like to connect this service via API, please use this guide.
Note: Worldpay WPG is currently only available for the Paydock Sandbox environment. We plan to release it to the Production environment as soon as testing is complete.