Add Elavon to your payments ecosystem
To connect to this gateway, you will need to have a merchant account set up with Elavon. If you would like to sign up for a Sandbox account, please refer to this link. To obtain a live merchant account, you will need to contact the Elavon sales team by submitting a ticket via this link and go through their typical onboarding process.
Step 1: Gather your credentials from Elavon.
First, you will need to gather your credentials from Elavon. This includes your Merchant ID, User ID and API Pin. Once you have signed up for an account with Elavon, you can receive these credentials by going to your merchant profile.
Step 2: Connect Elavon to your Paydock Account
- Log into your Paydock Production or Sandbox account;
- Navigate to Services from the menu on the left;
- Click on the Add New tab from the top of the page;
- Navigate to or search for Elavon and click on the Activate button;
- Complete the field descriptions to connect. The field descriptions are as follows:
- Label – This is for your reference only. In Paydock, you are able to add multiple instances of a payment gateway or method. This can be helpful for tracking campaigns or income streams.
- SSL Merchant ID - This is your Elavon Merchant ID.
- SSL User ID - This is your Elavon User ID.
- SSL Pin - This is your Elavon API Pin.
- Select Environment Mode – This describes whether you are connected to Elavon Production or a Sandbox Environment. Production is used for processing real transactions. Sandbox is only used for testing purposes. Please ensure you’re using the correct set of credentials for the type of environment you require to use.
- Click Connect. You have successfully connected Elavon to Paydock!
If you would like to connect the Elavon gateway via API, feel free to use this guide.