Add Elavon to your payments ecosystem
To connect to this gateway, you will need to have a merchant account set up with Elavon. If you would like to sign up for a Sandbox account, please follow this link. To obtain a live merchant account, contact the Elavon sales team by submitting a ticket via this link and complete their onboarding process.
Step 1: Look up your Elavon credentials.
First, you need to get the credentials for your Elavon account, including your Merchant ID, User ID, and API Pin, by going to your merchant profile.
Step 2: Connect Elavon to your Paydock Account
- Log into your Paydock Production or Sandbox account;
- Navigate to Services from the menu on the left;
- Click on the Add New tab from the top of the page;
- Navigate to or search for Elavon and click on the Activate button;
- Complete the required fields to connect:
- Label - Specify the name by which you will recognize this service later. This is just for your reference. In Paydock, you can add multiple instances of a service, which can be helpful for tracking campaigns or income streams.
- SSL Merchant ID - This is your Elavon Merchant ID;
- SSL User ID - This is your Elavon User ID;
- SSL Pin - This is your Elavon API Pin;
- Select Environment Mode - This describes whether you are connected to Elavon Production or a Sandbox Environment. Production is used for processing real transactions. Sandbox is only used for testing purposes. Please ensure you’re using the correct set of credentials for the type of environment you're using.
- Click Connect. You have successfully connected Elavon to Paydock!
If you would like to connect this service via API, please use this guide.