Add Moneris to your payments ecosystem
To connect to the Moneris gateway, you will need to have a merchant account already set up with them. To obtain a live merchant account, you will need to contact the Moneris support team by submitting a ticket via this link and go through their typical onboarding process. If you would like to sign up for the Sandbox account, please click here.
Step 1: Gather your credentials from Moneris
First, you will need to gather your credentials from Moneris. This includes your Store ID, API Token and Account Currency. Once you have signed up for an account with Moneris, you can receive these credentials by going to your Moneris account and navigating to the Profile section.
Step 2: Connect Moneris to your Paydock Account
- Log into your Paydock Production or Sandbox account;
- Navigate to Services from the menu on the left;
- Click on the Add New tab from the top of the page;
- Navigate to or search Moneris and click on the Activate button;
- Complete the field descriptions to connect. The field descriptions are as follows:
- Label – This is for your reference only. In Paydock, you are able to add multiple instances of a payment gateway or method. This can be helpful for tracking campaigns or income streams.
- Account Currency - This is the currency you are paying in your Moneris Merchant account.
- Store ID - This is your Moneris Store ID.
- API Token - This is your Moneris API token.
- Select Environment Mode – This describes whether you are connecting to Moneris Production or a Sandbox Environment. Production is used for processing real transactions. Sandbox is only used for testing purposes. Please ensure you’re using the correct set of credentials for the type of environment you require to use.
- Click Connect. You have successfully connected Moneris to Paydock!
If you would like to connect the Moneris gateway via API, feel free to use this guide.