Add Till Payments to your payments ecosystem
To connect to this gateway, you will need to have a merchant account set up with Till Payments. In order to obtain a sandbox or live merchant account, you will need to contact Till Payments support team by submitting a ticket via this link and go through their typical onboarding process.
Step 1: Gather your credentials from Till Payments
First, you will need to gather your credentials from Till Payments. This includes your API username, API password, Shared Secret and API Key. Once you have signed up for an account with TIll Payments, you will receive these credentials.
Step 2: Connect Till Payments to your Paydock Account
- Log into your Paydock Production or Sandbox account;
- Navigate to Services from the menu on the left;
- Click on the Add New tab from the top of the page;
- Navigate to or search Till Payments and click on the Activate button;
- Complete the field descriptions to connect. The field descriptions are as follows:
a. Label – this is for your reference only. In Paydock, you are able to add multiple instances of a payment gateway or method. This can be helpful for tracking campaigns or income streams.
b. Username - this is your Till Payments API username.
c. Password - this is your Till Payments API password.
d. Merchant - this is your Till Payments API Key.
e. Signature - this is your Till Payments Shared Secret.
f. Select Environment Mode – this describes whether you are connected to a Till Payments Production or a Sandbox Environment. Production is used to process real transactions. Sandbox is used for testing purposes only. Please ensure you’re using the correct set of credentials for the type of environment you require to use.
- Check Force 3DS after filling out the Till Payments fields for enabling the 3D Support feature during the gateway connection.
Click on the Enable Multicapture checkout button to activate the multicapture feature for Till Payments after filling out the fields.
Click Connect. You have successfully connected Till Payments to Paydock!
If you would like to create a gateway via API, feel free to use this guide.