Add Till Payments to your payments ecosystem
To connect to this gateway, you will need to have a merchant account with Till Payments. To obtain a Sandbox or Live merchant account, contact the Till Payments support team by submitting a ticket via this link and complete their onboarding process.
Step 1: Look up your Till Payments credentials
You can find your Till Payments credentials, including your API username, API password, Shared Secret and API Key in your Till portal.
Step 2: Connect Till Payments to your Paydock Account
- Log into your Paydock Production or Sandbox account;
- Navigate to Services from the menu on the left;
- Click on the Add New tab from the top of the page;
- Navigate to or search Till Payments and click on the Activate button;
- Complete the required fields to connect:
- Label - Specify the name by which you will recognize this service later. This is just for your reference. In Paydock, you can add multiple instances of a service, which can be helpful for tracking campaigns or income streams.
- Username - This is your Till Payments API username.
- Password - This is your Till Payments API password.
- Merchant - This is your Till Payments API Key.
- Signature - This is your Till Payments Shared Secret.
- Select Environment Mode - This describes whether you are connected to a Till Payments Production or a Sandbox Environment. Production is used to process real transactions. Sandbox is used for testing purposes only. Please ensure you’re using the correct set of credentials for the type of environment you're using.
- Check Force 3DS to enable the 3-D Secure protocol through the gateway.
- Check Enable Multicapture to activate the multicapture feature for Till Payments.
- Click Connect. You have successfully connected Till Payments to Paydock!
If you would like to connect this service via API, please use this guide.