Add Qualpay to your payments ecosystem
To connect to this gateway, you need to have a merchant account with Qualpay. To sign up for a test account, please click here. To obtain a live merchant account, contact Qualpay’s support team by clicking the Contact Sales button on their hompeage, filling out the form, and completing their onboarding process.
Step 1: Look up your Qualpay credentials
You can find the necessary Qualpay credentials, including your Secret Key, Payment Profile Key, and Merchant ID by logging into your Qualpay account and navigating to Administration > Security > API Security Keys.
Step 2: Connect Qualpay to your Paydock Account
- Log into your Paydock Production or Sandbox account;
- Navigate to Services from the menu on the left;
- Click on the Add New tab from the top of the page;
- Navigate to or search Qualpay and click on the Activate button;
- Complete the required fields to connect:
- Label - Specify the name by which you will recognize this service later. This is just for your reference. In Paydock, you can add multiple instances of a service, which can be helpful for tracking campaigns or income streams.
- Payment Profile Key - This is your Qualpay Payment Profile Key.
- Merchant ID - This is your Qualpay Merchant ID.
- Secret Key - This is your Qualpay Secret Key.
- Account Currency - This is the currency in which your Qualpay account transacts.
- Select Environment Mode - This describes whether you are connecting to a Qualpay Production or a Sandbox Environment. Production is used for processing real transactions. Sandbox is only used for testing purposes. Please ensure you’re using the correct set of credentials for the type of environment you're using.
- Click Connect. You have successfully connected Qualpay to Paydock!
If you would like to connect this service via API, please use this guide.
Note: The Payment Profile Key parameter can only be used for one currency. If you would like to use multiple currencies with Qualpay, you will need to connect multiple gateways corresponding to each currency you're using.