- One-Off Billing: Credit Card
- One-Off Billing: Direct Debit
- Recurring Billing: Direct Debit
- Recurring Billing: Credit Card
Add Qualpay to your payments ecosystem
To connect to this gateway, you will need to have a merchant account with Qualpay. To sign up for a test account, please click here.
In order to obtain a live merchant account, you will need to contact Qualpay’s support team by clicking the Contact Sales button via this link and go through their typical onboarding process.
Step 1: Gather your credentials from Qualpay
First, you will need to gather your credentials from Qualpay, this includes your Secret Key, Payment Profile Key and Merchant ID. You can find these parameters by logging into your Qualpay account > Administration > Security > API Security Keys.
Step 2: Connect Qualpay to your Paydock Account
- Log into your Paydock Production or Sandbox account;
- Navigate to Services from the menu on the left;
- Click on the Add New tab from the top of the page;
- Navigate to or search Qualpay and click on the Activate button;
- Complete the field descriptions to connect. These field descriptions are as follows:
a. Label – This is for your reference only. In Paydock, you are able to add multiple instances of a payment gateway or method. This can be helpful for tracking campaigns or income streams.
b. Payment Profile Key - This is your Qualpay Payment Profile Key.
c. Merchant ID - This is your Qualpay Merchant ID.
d. Secret Key - This is your Qualpay Secret Key.
e. Account Currency - This is the currency of your Qualpay account.
f. Select Environment Mode – This describes whether you are connecting to a Qualpay Production or a Sandbox Environment. Production is used for processing real transactions. Sandbox is only used for testing purposes. Please ensure you’re using the correct set of credentials for the type of environment you require to use.
- Click Connect. You have successfully connected Qualpay to Paydock!
Note: The Payment Profile Key parameter can be used for one type of currency only. Therefore, it is required for you to connect separate Qualpay gateways should you use different currencies.