Add Adyen to your payments ecosystem
To connect to the Adyen gateway, you will need to have a merchant account with Adyen. To sign up for a test account, please click here. In order to obtain a live merchant account, you will need to contact Adyen’s support team and complete their onboarding process.
Step 1: Look up your Adyen credentials
You will find your credentials in your Adyen profile, including your API Key and Merchant Account name. You can find these inputs by logging into your Adyen account > Account > API credentials.
Step 2: Connect Adyen to your Paydock Account
- Log into your Paydock Production or Sandbox account;
- Navigate to Services from the menu on the left;
- Click on the Add New tab from the top of the page;
- Navigate to or search Adyen and click on the Activate button;
- Complete the required fields to connect:
- Label – Specify the name by which you will recognize this service later. This is just for your reference. In Paydock, you can add multiple instances of a service, which can be helpful for tracking campaigns or income streams.
- Merchant - This is your Adyen Merchant Account name.
- API key - This is your Adyen API key.
- Select Environment Mode – This describes whether you are connecting to an Adyen Production or a Sandbox Environment. Production is used for processing real transactions. Sandbox is only used for testing purposes. Please ensure you’re using the correct set of credentials for the type of environment you require to use.
- Click Connect. You will be given a unique Webhook URL. It can be found by clicking Actions > Edit near the Adyen gateway:
- Create a standard notification webhook with Adyen using your URL. This guide from Adyen support describes how to complete this step;
- Success! You have successfully connected Adyen to Paydock!
If you would like to connect this service via API, please use this guide.
Note: Flows for an authorised charge and a usual charge may be different depending on your selection for the Capture Delay parameter. If the "immediate" value is set in the Capture Delay settings of your Adyen account (Adyen account > Account > Settings), the charge will be completed in any case, regardless of the Capture status, e.g. "False" or "True".
In all other cases, all charges will be completed depending on the Capture status.