Paydock has made it easier to keep track of your payment details with charts that give you a birds-eye view of your payments environment.
Our Charts display all the payment activities that take place within your account. For example, you can see all charges that have been processed within a certain time period. Moreover, the Chart filters enable you to conveniently review transaction statistics.
Let's take a closer look at each available diagram.
This chart allows you to track the monthly statistics of your transactions over the past year in real-time. Charges can also be filtered by the currency in which the transactions were made.
The chart also shows you a snapshot of average transaction, total transaction revenue, and the total number of transactions each month over the past year.
This chart displays the number of charges made for a specified period of time. Charges in the following statuses can be displayed in the chart: Complete, Failed, In Review, Not Authenticated, Pre-Authenticated, Pre-Authentication Pending, and Refunded. To view charges in a particular status, click on that status below the chart.
By default, the chart shows all charges for the last seven days. If this does not show any data, it means there have been no charges made within this period. To view statistics for another time period, you can select a different data range in the filters. If you wish to create charges instead, you can follow the instructions here.
There are several filters available in the Charges chart:
- Date Range - filters your charges for a certain time period. The maximum range is 1 month which applies to any date in the past, provided that the Time filter is set to ‘Day’, and 3 days if the Time filter is set to ‘Hour.’
- Payment Service Name - filters your charges based on the name of the connected payment service (gateway).
- Payment Service Type - filters your charges based on the type of the connected payment service (gateway).
- Time - splits your chart into daily or hourly time frames. The maximum range for the hour filter is 3 days, which applies to any date range in the past. The maximum range for the day filter is 1 month.
- Currency - filters your charges by the currency in which the transaction was completed.
You can filter specific data by clicking on the Select Filter dropdown button. In the pop-up window (that looks like the image below), you can combine several filters to view the statistics in which you are interested.
Note: If your selected time range spans the beginning or end of daylight savings time, you may see an extra/missing hour (depending on whether this is a switch to or from summer time). The Charges statistics for that hour are moved to the preceding/coming day because of the difference in time zones. The statistics are calculated against UTC time and not local time.
This diagram shows a block for the status of each subscription in your Paydock account. There are several types of statuses: Active, Held, Completed, Canceled, and Failed. You can choose to display subscriptions in one or several statuses by clicking on the status(es) below the graph.
The instructions for adding a subscription can be found here.