Add Advam to your payments ecosystem
Step 1: Gather your credentials from Advam
- If you have already signed up with Advam, gather your operator username, operator password and Advam account number from them.
- If you have not yet been set up to use Advam Merchant Centre and API credentials, you will need to contact the Advam support team for assistance using this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 2: Connect Advam to your PayDock Account
- Log into your PayDock Production or Sandbox account.
- Navigate to "Services" from the menu on the left
- Click on the "Add New" tab from the top of the page
- Navigate to or search "Advam" and click on the "Activate" button
- Complete the field descriptions to connect. Field descriptions are as follows:
- Account Number – this is your Advam account number
- Username - this is your Advam operator username
- Password - this is your Advam operator password
- Environment Mode – this describes whether you are connecting to an Advam Production or Sandbox Environment. Production is used for processing real transactions. Sandbox is used for testing purposes. Please ensure you’re using the correct credentials for the type of environment required
- Click Connect. You have successfully connected Advam to PayDock.
Note: Currently, only direct charges are supported at Paydock against this gateway. However, we are planning to expand functionality, e.g. to enable refund and void options, etc., in the future.