Add Advam to your payments ecosystem
To connect to this gateway, you will need an account with Advam, which you can obtain by contacting the Advam support team using this email address: email@example.com.
Step 1: Look up your Advam credentials
If you have already signed up with Advam, find your Operator Username, Operator Password, and Advam Account Number in your Advam profile.
Step 2: Connect Advam to your Paydock Account
- Log into your Paydock Production or Sandbox account;
- Navigate to Services from the menu on the left;
- Click on the Add New tab from the top of the page;
- Navigate to or search Advam and click on the Activate button;
- Complete the required fields to connect:
- Label - Specify the name by which you will recognize this service later. This is just for your reference. In Paydock, you can add multiple instances of a service, which can be helpful for tracking campaigns or income streams.
- Account Number - This is your Advam account number.
- Username - This is your Advam operator username.
- Password - This is your Advam operator password.
- Select Environment Mode – This describes whether you are connecting to an Advam Production or Sandbox Environment. Production is used for processing real transactions. Sandbox is used for testing purposes. Please ensure you’re using the correct credentials for the type of environment you're using.
- Click Connect. You have successfully connected Advam to Paydock!
If you would like to connect this service via API, please use this guide.
Note: Currently, only direct charges are supported at Paydock via Advam. However, we are planning to expand functionality, e.g. to enable refund and void options, etc., in the future.