Add CyberSource to your payments ecosystem
To proceed, you will need to create an evaluation (test) account and complete the registration process. To create an evaluation account, fill in the form at https://www.cybersource.com/register/. To complete the registration process, follow the email instructions that you receive to activate your merchant account, and log in to the CyberSource Business Center.
When you are ready to use CyberSource in your live environment, contact CyberSource Customer Support and request to Go-Live. After all the banking information has been received by CyberSource, the Go-Live procedure will take up to three days to complete. You can then log into your merchant account here.
Step 1: Look up your CyberSource credentials
- Login into the CyberSource Sandbox or Production dashboard.
- Find your:
- Merchant ID - Enter the Merchant ID you specified during the account setup (a string of letters, numbers, and/or underscores of up to 20 characters long). It is also known as your Organization ID.
- Profile ID - This ID contains user-specific TMS configuration and is generated by CyberSource upon your request. It is not available in the CyberSource dashboard;
- Secret key - This is the public key generated along with the Shared Secret Key (Key ID) in the CyberSource dashboard.
- Key ID - This is the Shared Secret Key you generated in your CyberSource dashboard as shown here or in the screenshots:
Step 2: Connect CyberSource to your Paydock Account
- Log into your Paydock Production or Sandbox account;
- Navigate to Services from the menu on the left;
- Click on the Add New tab from the top of the page;
- Navigate to, or search, CyberSource and click on the Activate button;
- Complete the required fields to connect:
- Label - Specify the name by which you will recognize this service later. This is just for your reference. In Paydock, you can add multiple instances of a service, which can be helpful for tracking campaigns or income streams.
- Merchant - This is your CyberSource Merchant ID;
- Secret key - This is the public key generated along with the Shared Secret Key (Key ID);
- Profile ID - This is the TMS profile ID generated by CyberSource;
- Key ID - This is the shared secret key you generated in CyberSource;
- Select Environment Mode – This describes whether you are connecting to a CyberSource Production or Sandbox Environment. Production is used for processing real transactions. Sandbox is used for testing purposes. Please ensure you’re using the correct credentials for the type of environment you're using.
- Set as default - If checked, this payment service will be used by default in the Client SDK (that is, in the payment form).
- Click Connect. You have successfully connected CyberSource to Paydock!
If you would like to connect this service via API, please use this guide.