Accertify is a fraud detection service, with the help of which, you can screen transactions and identify online fraud threats.
Add Accertify to your payments ecosystem
To connect Accertify to Paydock, you will need to go through their onboarding process first. To proceed, you should fill in the form on their site.
Step 1: Gather your credentials from Accertify
Step 2: Connect Accertify to your Paydock Account
- Log into your Paydock Production or Sandbox account;
- Navigate to Services from the menu on the left;
- Click on the Add New tab from the top of the page;
- Select Fraud Services from the Service Group drop-down list
- Navigate to, or search, Accertify and click on the Activate button;
- Complete the field descriptions to connect. Field descriptions are as follows:
- Label – this is for your reference only, specify the name by which you will recognize this service later. In Paydock, you can add multiple instances of a payment gateway or method. This can be helpful for tracking campaigns or income streams.
- Merchant – put your Merchant ID here.
- Username – insert your Accertify username here.
- Password – use your API password.
- Select Environment Mode – this describes whether you are connecting to a Production, Sandbox, or Virtual environment. Production is used for processing real transactions. Sandbox is used for testing purposes. Virtual will skip downstream authorisation to Accertify and enable the system to run in a virtual mode. Please ensure you’re using the correct credentials for the type of the environment required.
- Set as default – if checked, this payment service will be used by default in the Client SDK (that is, in the payment form - widget).
- Fraud mode – you can choose between Active and Passive. Active means that Paydock will not only collect and report fraud-related data but also block and flag transactions when the status is 'Reject' and allow them to continue when the status is 'Approve'. In the Passive mode, Paydock collects and reports fraud-related data but does not react to Accertify responses and does not block transaction processing.
- Click Connect. You have successfully connected Accertify to Paydock!