Add Bpoint to your payments ecosystem
To connect Bpoint to Paydock, you need to register for a merchant account with them, which you can do by completing Bpoint's Sign Up process.
Step 1: Look up your Bpoint credentials
- Login to your Bpoint account using your Merchant Number. You will also need Merchant Number to connect Bpoint to Paydock;
- Go to Admin > User Management;
- The user accessing the credentials must have API permissions.
- Find your User name and make sure you have the user's password. If you do not have your user's password, you can choose the user and click 'Reset Password'. The password will be sent to user's email address.
Step 2: Connect Bpoint to your Paydock Account
- Log into your Paydock Production or Sandbox account;
- Navigate to Services from the menu on the left;
- Click on the Add New tab from the top of the page;
- Navigate to or search Bpoint and click on the Activate button;
- Complete the required fields to connect:
- Label - Specify the name by which you will recognize this service later. This is just for your reference. In Paydock, you can add multiple instances of a service, which can be helpful for tracking campaigns or income streams.
- API Merchant - This is your Merchant Number.
- API Username - This is for Username.
- API Password - This is the user's password.
- Select Environment Mode - This describes whether you are connected to a Bpoint Production or a Sandbox Environment. Production is used to process real transactions. Sandbox is used for testing purposes only. Please ensure you’re using the correct set of credentials for the type of environment you're using;
- Click Connect. You have successfully connected Bpoint to Paydock!
If you would like to connect this service via API, please use this guide.