Add Bpoint to your payments ecosystem
To connect Bpoint to PayDock, you will need to register for a merchant account, completing Bpoint's Sign Up process.
Step 1: Gather your credentials from Bpoint
- Login to your Bpoint account using your Merchant Number. You will also need Merchant Number to connect Bpoint in PayDock Dashboard.
- Go to Admin > User Management.
- You can use the user you already have or you can create the user. Please note that the user should have the following permission: API.
- Gather User name and user's password. If you do not have your user's password, you can choose the user and click 'Reset Password'. The password will be sent to user's email address.
Step 2: Connect Bpoint to your PayDock Account
- Log into your PayDock Production or Sandbox account.
- Navigate to "Services" from the menu on the left
- Click on the "Add New" tab from the top of the page
- Navigate to or search "Bpoint" and click on the "Activate" button
- Complete the field descriptions to connect. Field descriptions are as follows:
- Label – this is for your reference only. In PayDock, you are able to add multiple instances of a payment gateway or method. This can be helpful for tracking campaigns or income streams.
- API Merchant – please put your Merchant Number here.
- API Username – this field is for User name.
- API Password – please use user's password.
- Click Connect.
Yay! You have successfully connected Bpoint to PayDock :)